- 10-year Limited Warranty. Read about the terms in the Limited Warranty brochure.
- The “Cold Start” function saves up to 30% energy – get cold water instantly by lifting the lever straight up.
- You can save up to 50% water as the faucet has a mechanism that reduces water flow while maintaining pressure.
- The faucet cartridge has hard, durable ceramic discs that can handle the high friction that occurs when you change the temperature of the water.
- Chrome-plated brass is a hard and durable surface that is easy to clean.
An installation tools is included that makes it easy to secure the faucet in place.
Water and energy saving aerator (1.2 gal/min.) for high-pressure systems included.
Flow rate: 1.2 gal./min. (4.5 l/min.)
Connection hoses with 9/16″ connection included. Length: 13¾”.
Tested and certified to the requirements of CSA/IAPMO, NSF/ANSI 372 and NSF/ANSI 61.
Max. temperature hot water system 176°F.
The faucet can be used in high pressure systems. Tested to manage a pressure of max. 10 bar (1000 kPa). Recommended working pressure: 1.0 – 5.0 bar (100 kPa – 500 kPa).
If you are uncertain about the installation, contact a professional. The installation shall be made in accordance with valid local building and plumbing regulations.
Wipe clean with a water dampened soft cloth and a mild non-abrasive dish detergent or soap, if necessary.
Never use scouring powder, steel wool or a detergent that is calcium-dissolving, sour or contains alcohol or an abrasive.